IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Imaging the World website may have links and resources linked to other third-party websites, plugins, advertising banners, and applications, wherein we do not have full management and control over the features of these other sites. Hence, we do not uphold the privacy practices of such sites, and we are not responsible for it. These other websites may contain clickable links and enabled connections that have the capacity to get personal information from you, which is why we encourage our users to be aware of the other websites’ privacy policies.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This part informs you what kind of personal information we may collect from you every time you engage with our team through our website and email services and also other personally identifiable information we may get from other known sources. The information we gather from you is used for our team to provide services for both online and offline transactions, operational and marketing communications.
We use IP addresses to review trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information. Note that IP addresses are not linked to personal data.
The following circumstances discuss how the collection of personal data may occur whenever you engage with Imaging the World:
- Every time you register for our services on online store
- Every time you get our services online, browse our websites or use our mobile applications
- Every time you use our online or printed vouchers or coupons
- Every time you contact us or we contact you or you join our promotions, competitions, surveys, and products reviews about our services
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to receive and collect certain anonymous information through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information
- The IP address assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you’re using
- The type of web browser you’re using
While you are transacting on our website, personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name, email address, contact details including phone numbers, and PIN/ZIP code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address, and durable goods owned)
- Personal preferences and interests
- Your opinion on services, products, and features on our website
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our website
- The number of times you access the page
- Things you view, add to cart, add to wishlist
- Other websites you open while browsing ours
USE OF INFORMATION
This part tells how and why we use personal data.
Using personal data may happen in the following circumstances regarding product and service fulfilment and transactions between the user and Imaging the World:
- Fulfilling and managing purchases and enabling sales, processing and settling payments, handling orders, and providing receipts in the website
- Providing customer service, handling, and assistance with dispute resolution, payment processing including returns, refunds, and other transaction-related issues
- Managing subscription services, including order management, billing, improving reorder experiences, communicating with the user about subscription, and offer additional products and services
- Sending promotional campaigns, surveys, new product and website features, and service or policy update notices through official marketing channels, such as email, and social media; wherein both auto-generated and customized messages are sent with personalized content based on the user’s personal characteristics or preferences (if you opt in to receiving such information)
- Delivering coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, emails, mobile messages, and social media notifications, and administering raffle draws and contests on our website.
- Fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, and/or back-office functions
- Responding to requests for information about our products and services in our stores and on our websites or mobile application and connecting with the user through a phone call, email, online shop, or social media for communications regarding transactions and inquiries
- Conducting a transaction where we collect information required by law
- Preventing fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We disclose personal data to other organizations/companies that perform services for the requirements of our transactions and other service providers that may require personal data for efficient implementation of processes related only to this website. We do not sell, share, or rent any such personal information unless required by particular circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure. This website takes every precaution to protect users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.