CET Patented Cartridges for use in Canon™
By: Stella Hmaine
May 12, 2022
For use in CANON
iR ADVANCE 4525i/4535i/4545i/4551i
iR ADVANCE C256iF II/C356iF II
iR ADVANCE C5535/5540/5550/5560
Please see the attached product lists and place your order with us.
- CET initiates the development of new and improved patent-friendly cartridges to better serve the needs of its customers.
- Work begins on molds for newly designed cartridge components. New toner dispensing structure is completed.
- 4 prototype samples tested and approved in the USA and Shanghai.
- Mold manufacturing is completed.
- Select quantities of product in stock and available for sale.
Canon’s cartridges connect to a receiving toner receptacle through a two-stage design system. Whereas CET cartridges use a newly designed “connecting rod structure” which reduces wear on internal machine components while improving the ease and smoothness of installation.
When the CET toner cartridge is removed, a specially designed rotary valve works in combination with the connecting rod structure to quickly shut down the toner outlet. This unique design minimizes toner dusting caused by the decoupling of the cartridge from the toner receptacle.
Application of lifting structure patent was accepted by CNIPA (China National Intellectual Property Administration) Patent Number: 202110577374.X
Application of toner outlet structure patent was accepted by CNIPA Patent Number: 202110802003.7